Customer Service Statement
Steiner Hygiene (Pty) Ltd aims to provide a high quality reliable service to its customers.
This means that we will service our customers when we have said and in the manner we have agreed giving an
efficient, polite and discreet service.
Our service staff will be well trained and uniformed, driving suitable vehicles that are clean and well maintained.
Our management and administration will aim to be as efficient as possible, and in all contact with our customers
endevour to deal with queries promptly and courteously and to satisfy any requests as quickly as possible.
Our sales team will endeavour to obtain good quality business at a price that enables us to provide the service we aim to give.
We will endeavour to develop a service culture at every level of the company which delivers and demonstrates
care and concern for customers and staff.
The management and directors will look to provide the necessary training to achieve these ends with either in house or external training,
to develop our staff to achieve their full potential within the company.
Steiner Hygiene formally, Steiner Services, commenced operation in South Africa in 1958 and is today a leader in the field of hygiene care,
constantly exploring new ideas and the latest innovations in hygiene.
Steiner has grown from a relatively small hygiene service provider owned and controlled by the American Linen Supply Co.
to an independent local brand with an infrastructure of 30 branches nationwide.
Our Value Added Service
• Free trial periods with no obligations.
• Our experienced team of Hygiene Consultants is backed by an active Key
Accounts and Customer Care team ensuring personal attention.
• Equipment installed, serviced & maintained by trained and qualified service and installation teams.
• Weekly, bi–monthly or monthly service according to your needs.
• Rental agreement guarantees a seamless, hassle–free service
• Replace, repair and maintain all equipment due to normal wear and tear.
• Outdated equipment may be upgraded at a nominal fee.
• Customer care call centers are in place at all main branches to
ensure prompt response to customer queries and service requests 0860 10 11 80.
• Our National infrastructure is geared to support National Accounts
with tailor made service to suite each client‘s unique requirements.
• Steiner Hygiene has been in operation since 1958 and we are
the experts in our field and the only choice in hygiene care.
Alan Fainman email@example.com
/ 011 923 9493 / 082 601 0465
Rika Van Rooyen firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 011 923 9487 082 883 1652
Trevor Scruse email@example.com
/ 011 9239453 / 082 443 1768
Human Resources Director:
Louis Roux firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 011 923 9472 / 082 490 2359
Dierdre van Tonder email@example.com
/ 011 923 9434 / 083 309 9805