The primary objectives of the Steiner Group sustainability strategy is to;
• Align all identified targets with that of the Bidserv Sustainability Plan.
• Identify and exploit the various business opportunities that will arise from
pursuing environmentally sound and sustainable business practices.
• Pursue "Carbon Neutral" business rolling in the short term and position ourselves as an
international carbon credit trader in the long term.
Key Impact areas;
• Natural resources (Energy and Materials)
• Human Capital (Involvement and Sensitivity)
• Manufacturing Products (Waste Minimization)
• Financial (Impacts equal to dividends)
• Compliance (Safe disposal and reporting)
• Social Upliftment
• Priority 1: Avoidance – avoid the consumption of
resources and energy sources and avoid the generation of waste types
• Priority 2: Re–use and Recover – Recover as much materials and equipment
for re–use as possible.
• Priority 3: Recycle – find suppliers that will use any materials that are not re–usable,
in recycling processes.
• Priority 4: Safely dispose – Isolate all non–reusable or recyclable
materials as priority waste and source suppliers who recollect their waste products and practice safe disposal ethics.